'The Safe way is the only way at Scobbie Electrical'
We have CCNSG & Nebosh qualified staff that carry out Risk Assessments before and throughout every task.
At Scobbie Electrical we take the following steps when carrying out all work:
- Stop, Step Back, Observe.
- Walk-Through Task.
- Identify Hazards.
- Assess and Control Risks.
- Safely Complete Task.
Method Statements are also prepared to ensure a complete safe system of work (SSOW).
Scobbie Electrical's policy is to:
- Provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
- Consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety.
- Provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
- Ensure safe handling and use of substances.
- Provide information instruction and supervision for employees.
- Ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training.
- Prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health.
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions and to review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.